A perfect dish for the whole family.
- 1 lb. large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tbsp. store-bought pesto
- 2 15-oz cans cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 c. diced tomato
- ½ c. diced red onion
- ¼ c. chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ c. chopped herbs (such as basil, mint, or oregano)
- Heat 1 lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined) with 3 Tbsp store-bought pesto in a nonstick skillet over high heat, stirring, until cooked through.
- Serve with two 15-oz cans cannellini beans (rinsed and drained) tossed with 1 cup diced tomato, ½ cup diced red onion, ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives, and ¼ cup chopped herbs (such as basil, mint, or oregano). Beans can be served cold or warm.
372 cal per serving
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.