The protein and fiber from this dish will keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 c. cooked, cooled quinoa
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped cucumber
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped tomato
- 2-3 tbsp. Chopped red onion
- herbs (basil, dill, or mint)
- 1 tsp. crumbled goat cheese
- coarse salt
- 1 lemon wedge
- Combine ½ cup cooked, cooled quinoa with 2 to 3 Tbsp each chopped cucumber, tomato, and red onion.
- Sprinkle with herbs (such as basil, dill, or mint) and top with 1 tsp crumbled goat cheese.
- Season with a couple pinches of coarse salt, plus pepper to taste, and squeeze in juice from 1 lemon wedge.
- Top with 1 sunny-side-up egg.
248 cal per serving
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.