Prep before you go to bed for a ridiculously easy morning.
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 ¼ c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ c. unsweetened coconut water
- ½ c. goji berries or unsweetened dried cherries
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. berries
- 1 ½ tsp. walnuts
- Grate 2 large Granny Smith apples over a bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup rolled oats, 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed, 1 ¼ cups each plain nonfat Greek yogurt and unsweetened coconut water, ½ cup goji berries or unsweetened dried cherries, 2 Tbsp each honey and chopped mint, and ¼ tsp coarse salt.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hr. (Muesli will keep for up to 1 week.)
- Garnish each serving with 1 Tbsp berries and 1 ½ tsp walnuts.
318 cal per serving
This story originally appeared in the June 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.