Try this crunchy mix on top of your Blackened Tilapia Taco.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage
- juice of 1 lime (2 Tbsp)
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil (such as canola or safflower)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. chopped pickled jalapeño
- Toss cabbage with lime juice, salt, vegetable oil, cilantro, and pickled jalapeño.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 2 days).
22 cal per ¼ cup
This story originally appeared in the May 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.