- ½ c. quick-cooking rolled oats
- ¾ c. coconut water
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1½ c. frozen strawberries
- ¾ c. low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Stir together oats and coconut water in a small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Place the oat mixture in a blender, followed by the banana, strawberries, yogurt, vanilla, honey, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
263 cal, 4 g fat (1 g saturated), 13 g protein, 47 g carb, 21 g sugar, 6 g fiber, 43 mg sodium, 5 mg cholesterol per serving
This recipe originally appeared in the May/June 2014 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.