This cocktail clocks in at just 126 calories. Nibble on the cranberries when the drink's done for a dose of disease-fighting antioxidants.
- 6 to 8 mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 c. thawed frozen cranberries
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1½ oz. white rum
- mint for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together 6 to 8 torn mint leaves, 1/4 cup thawed frozen cranberries, 1 tsp sugar, and 1.5 oz white rum.
- Let stand until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice, stir, and top with sparkling water to fill the glass
- Stir again and garnish with more mint.
This recipe originally appeared in the December 2014 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.