Spice up your next party with this must-try mix.
- 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts
- 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach
- ¾ c. plain 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ c. cream cheese
- ½ c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ¾ coarse salt
- Put in a food processor one 14-oz can quartered artichoke hearts (drained), one 10-oz box frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry), ¾ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt, ½ cup each cream cheese and grated Parmesan cheese, 2 garlic cloves (minced), 1 tsp pepper, and ¾ tsp coarse salt and pulse until almost smooth.
- Spoon into an oiled 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp more grated Parmesan.
- Bake at 400°F until heated through and golden brown, about 20 min.
- Serve with vegetables for dipping.
37 cal, 144 mg sodium per 2 Tbsp
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.