This crunchy snack will become a fast favorite.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch kale
- ¼ c. sesame seeds
- Mix together 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tsp dried oregano, 2 garlic cloves (minced), ½ tsp coarse salt, and ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper.
- Toss with 1 large bunch kale (ribs removed; about 8 cups). While tossing, sprinkle with ¼ cup sesame seeds.
- Bake at 300°F on rimmed baking sheets on middle and top racks, 20 min.
- Switch positions of sheets and continue to bake until kale is crisp, about 15 min more. Let cool completely.
103 cal, 181 mg sodium per serving
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.