Need a sub for sour cream? Greek yogurt to the rescue.
- ¾ c. 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- Mix together ¾ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt, 3 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese, 1 tsp each Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, 1 garlic clove (minced), and ¼ tsp coarse salt, plus pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chives (optional).
28 cal, 115 mg sodium per 2 Tbsp
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.