This melt-in-your-mouth goodness is guilt-free and delicious.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ⅓ c. whole wheat panko
- ¼ c. finely chopped scallion and celery
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Combine 1 lb ground chicken with ⅓ cup whole wheat panko, ¼ cup each finely chopped scallion and celery, 2 garlic cloves (minced), 1 tsp coarse salt, and ½ tsp pepper.
- With wet hands, form into 24 balls (about 1 inch each).
- Bake at 400°F, turning once, until cooked through, about 20 min.
- Toss with 2 Tbsp hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot).
- Serve with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dip.
95 cal, 405 mg sodium per serving (without dip)
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.