Chipotle chile takes this dish in a smoky, tasty new direction.
- 1 ½ lb. baby bok choy
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chipotle adobo sauce
- Trim 1 ½ lb baby bok choy and halve each head lengthwise.
- Toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 garlic cloves (chopped), and ½ tsp each coarse salt and pepper.
- Roast at 425°F on a rimmed baking sheet, turning once, until golden brown and tender, about 15 min.
- Toss in a bowl with 1 Tbsp orange juice, 1 tsp lime juice, and 1 tsp chipotle adobo sauce.
85 cal, 7 g fat (1 g saturated), 2 g protein, 5 g carb, 2 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 348 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol per serving
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.