This cozy meal will melt in your mouth.
- ½ c. halved radishes
- ½ c. thin wedges red onion
- 2 ½ tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ c. cooked brown rice
- ½ c. shredded kale
- 3 oz. chicken, salmon, shrimp, or tofu
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss ½ cup halved radishes and ½ cup thin wedges red onion with ½ tsp olive oil.
- Spread on 1 side of pan. Toss ½ cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes with ½ tsp more olive oil and spread on other side of pan.
- Roast, stirring radishes occasionally, 20 min.
- Whisk 1 tsp each Dijon mustard and low-sodium soy sauce, 2 tsp lemon juice, and 2 tsp more olive oil, and set aside.
- Place ½ cup cooked brown rice in a bowl, and top with ½ cup (or more) shredded kale, the roasted radish mixture and tomatoes, and your choice of 3 oz cooked chicken, salmon, shrimp, or tofu.
- Drizzle with dressing.
All Day-Off Diet lunch recipes are under 430 calories per serving.
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.