A lighter take on the classic.
- ⅓ c. canned black beans
- 1 lime
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- coarse salt
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 slice whole-grain toast
- ¼ c. shredded zucchini
- 6 slices cucumber
- 2 tbsp. sprouts
- Using a fork, mash ⅓ cup rinsed and drained canned black beans with juice of 1 lime, ¼ tsp ground cumin, a pinch of coarse salt, and 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil.
- Spread on 1 slice whole-grain toast. Top with ¼ cup shredded zucchini, 6 slices cucumber, and 2 Tbsp sprouts.
- Season with pepper. Top with lettuce and tomato.
All Day-Off Diet lunch recipes are under 430 calories per serving.
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.