You won't even miss the second slice of bread.
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chopped chives and parsley
- 3 oz. sliced turkey
- ¼ c. jarred roasted red peppers
- 3 water-packed artichoke heart
- 2 radicchio leaves
- Whisk together 2 tsp each extra-virgin olive oil and Dijon mustard and 1 tsp each lemon juice and chopped chives and parsley.
- Spread half of mustard mixture on 1 slice whole-grain toast. Top with 3 oz sliced turkey, ¼ cup jarred roasted red peppers, and 3 pieces water-packed artichoke heart.
- Drizzle with remaining mustard mixture. Top with 2 radicchio leaves, using as the "bread" on top.
All Day-Off Diet lunch recipes are under 430 calories per serving.
This story originally appeared in the January/February 2016 issue of Dr. Oz The Good Life.