This is one of those products you lock eyes on in the store because it's so darn pretty, but you keep it around because it does what it promises. Aka give you beach waves so beachy you thought they only existed in your dreams.
Here's what we love the most about Herbivore's Sea Mist Texturizing Spray: For $20, one mist over your hair — whether it's curly, straight, or wavy — makes you feel like a mermaid who just emerged from the sea for the very first time. And unlike other sprays, this all-natural version gives your hair the perfect amount of texture without weighing it down, as well as an exotic smell that won't irritate your skin.
So, which ingredients make this product a must-try? This mix is so refreshing that the product often doubles as a therapeutic body or room spray, creating an instant relaxing vibe. Yep, that good.
- Aloe water to moisturize the scalp and reduce dandruff
- Sodium chloride (formulated with the same salinity as Pacific Ocean saltwater) to create volume and give that just-left-the-beach texture
- Radish root ferment
- Coconut pulp Co2 to moisturize the hair and give off a natural fragrance
- Vanilla planifolia extract to create a therapeutic aroma
- Citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil to strengthen and protect the hair from infection
If you're not too keen on a coconut-vanilla scent, they have lavender, too. Basically, this spray turns your morning routine into a mini spa oasis that just so happens to make your hair look great in the process.